...is the Cupcakes and Carousels Paper Stack. What dream is is to work with these pretty colors and "easy on the eye" patterns.
- This is actually a 5" x 7" card. I didn't want to cut down the paper and I like to send larger cards anyway.
- The scallops are made with a 1" circle punch.
- The sweet lil' babe is from Stampin' Up!'s Moon Baby,
- The new watercolor pencils are a dream - such rich color but you can soften it as you wish. Notice the bit of purple around the edges. It makes a great shadow color.
- In real life you can see that there is wink of Stella on the Moon and star.
- Don't you just love the hint of more scallops around the image? - thanks to the Layering Circles Framelits.
- dimensionals, dimensionals and did I say dimensionals...